04 May, 2012

Challenge Day At Dilly Beans

It is Friday and there is a new challenge over at the Dilly Beans Designer and Challenge Blog.
This week it's all about TEXTURE As Megan says"You can use any images you like but get creative with textures.
That could be layers of different papers, embossed paper, glitter, flock, fibers, fabrics, flowers......whatever your creative mind tells you to do! Just have fun with it."
I had so much fun going through my stash of textured papers. I kept getting sidetracked and I had to remind myself what my goal was. I have a lot of future projects laid out. These come from one of those sacks of miscellaneous papers that you find at the big Craft Stores.
I used the #367 Friendship for the sentiment and the #153 Cheshire Cat.
 Great flocked papers and fuzzy ribbon.
 Love that little gold rhinestone in his tooth.
Now lets see what you come up with. We are so pleased to see the entries growing in numbers every week. Thanks to everyone who plays along. We Love It. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

This is so FUNKY! Perfect textures!

AmyJRockstar said...

Oh wow, this is Fantastic!!! The colors you used are so awesome! I absolutely love this card! I'm a HUGE AIW fan so of course, I have some of those images from Megan. In fact, I'm working on an Alice/Red Queen project for one of the upcoming challenges. I didn't see if you mentioned or not if this was already spoken for or going to someone, but I would LOVE to buy it from you if it's for sale. :) Would be great for my Alice collection. :) I'm the guest designer for April & May and hopefully will be joining your team. :) Seriously love this project and yes, of course I create my own, but these colors are something I would not normally put together! Let me know if you're interested in selling it. :)

XO ~ Amy Jo (DillyB. Guest Designer & new follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com