28 May, 2012

Anything But A Card Over At Bugaboo

So on Mondays Bugaboo Challenge spotlights Anything But A Card projects. Today is my turn to share one with you.This time I had such a hard deciding which project I wanted to share but I decided that this one would be a great one for any occasion and it did not really take long at all. How about a Brag book? With baby's being born all the time, Kids graduating, family gatherings now that the weather is getting nice, trips; Jodie pretty much has images that you can use for anything. And I love the A Kids View Images. Everything from Baby's to House moving.
So for my project I put together a 4"X4" brag book that I will use to show case my newest grandson as soon as I get the pictures printed.
You can find Jodie's wonderful images HERE and HERE. I colored the images with Copics and the papers are Bo Bunny.






How fun would this be to have to show off a special occasion? Hope you all enjoyed the project today. Have a wonderful Memorial Day.

2 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is awesome, Melissa!

Lola said...

This is SO cute! What a wonderful idea.