23 April, 2012

New Images at Dilly Beans

These are the cutest. But then again all of Megan's images are fantastic. I just love when she puts out new ones. So if you head over to the Dilly Beans Shop Site you can see the new additions and grab some for yourself. I just had to combine a few to create this card. I used #396 Amalia Flower Fairy, #397 Daisy Border and #395 Whimsy Trees. I happened to have some older K&Co. papers and accessories sitting on my desk and they just seemed to be calling out to the new Amalia images.
 I colored Amalia with Copics and used some Rock Candy Sickles on her wings and then I printed the trees and the Daisy Border onto print paper and then added a bit of Copics here and there. Love the little K&Co birds cut from a piece of designer paper and the puffy little Daisy's as the flower centers.
I hope you all have a great week and these images would work really well with this weeks Dilly Beans Challenge of Spring.

1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, LOVE how you combined the images!!