06 March, 2012

New Release Day At Bugaboo.

I'm late, late, late. So Sorry. I fell asleep in front of the TV last night and then thought I would be up early to do this Post since I had slept but alas here it is 5:30 am I'm so late.
So today Bugaboo has the cutest New Images for you today. The Design Team has done the most amazing job too. You just have to run over to the Challenge Blog and check out the fantastic projects and then head over to the Bugaboo Store and grab some of these new images for yourself.
So this is Edward Elephant. For my card today I colored the image with Copics and then added some Glossy Glaze to the balloons. I used papers from a pad that I have had forever (K&Co I think). This is just so bright and playful. The perfect card for a little girl or boy.
 And a close up. He is just so darn cute. And so is the chick.

Sorry again for being late today but I really hope you all have a great day.

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Tooo cute! Love the bright colors and the shiny balloons. xxD

Jodie Mackrell said...

whata fun card Melissa! love the embellishments and the gel on the balloons!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So colorful....what a fun card! I love all the glossy accents and that medallion flower. OKAY, as you can see, I love your card! lol