22 March, 2012

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

I'm so happy it is Friday agan but then again it is sad that the week goes by so fast. I have been working on a few projects that are going to take some time to finish and that bothers me. I wish I could just sit down and work and get them finished but life always gets in the way. I digress...You are waiting for the Friday Freebie from Bugaboo, Right? Jodie has whipped up a bunch of Guys for you all for this week and she is giving this one for Free. Guy - car keys
Pretty neat hu? If you head over to the Bugaboo Store you can pick one up and check out the other images that go along with this Guy. Also don't miss dropping by the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see all the great projects by the Design Team.
For my card today i used papers by Basic Grey and some great Ribbon from Michaels and some wonderful buttons. The image was colored with my Copics.
 The sentiment is one I picked up in a grab bag of stuff at one of the local scrapbook stores when they were having a garage sale. We have another one going on this weekend and I think I should go see what I can find.
I really hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great guy card!!