02 March, 2012

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

It is time for a Freebie over at Bugaboo again. How great is it that Jodie makes up a new set of images every week and gives us one? I just love it. So for today she has come up with these wonderful Theodore Images. You can find the Freebie and the rest of the set over in the Bugaboo store. The Design Team got to work with this little cutie and you can too. Just Head over to the Store and grab one for yourself. And don't forget to go to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and look at the wonderful designs by the Design Team.  For my card today I colored the image with my Copics and used these wonderful papers by My Minds Eye.
The butterfly is made of canvas that I colored with Distress Ink and sprayed with Colorwash.

I had a lot of fun digging through all my buttons looking for just the right ones. Today Bugaboo is sponsoring CARD CRAFTERS CIRCLE for their BUTTON Challenge so this is for that. I hope that you will all go over and join in the fun. 


I hope you all have a great weekend and come back tomorrow and see what I have to share for the Bugaboo Saturday Challenge.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wonderful card! I love your butterfly and how you used your buttons! Thanks for joining in with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Trish and Treasure said...

This is adorable! I love your ladybug colouring! Very Cute!
Trish Munro