31 March, 2012

Challenge Day At Bugaboo

Today at Bugaboo Challenge Blog we have a color Challenge for you. We would like you to use colors inspired by  Spring/Easter.  How easy is that? And how much fun will it be to see all the different projects made for it? If you head over to the Challenge Blog you can check out the fun projects by the Design Team.
For my card today I used one of Jodie's newest images, Theodore-Easter.  I colored the image with my Copics. The papers are My Minds Eye.
 How cute is that Bear? This will be a great Easter Card for my Grandson, which reminds me, I have to get a bunch of cards together and mailed on Monday.
I hope you all can join us this week at Bugaboo and I hope you have a great weekend.
This week Jodie is offering a sale over at the Bugaboo Store. Don't Miss Out.



No comments: