10 February, 2012

A New Freebie at Bugaboo

It is Friday and that means that it is time for a new Freebie at Bugaboo. Todays Image is a cutie and I'm sure everyone will love it. Head over to the Bugaboo Store and grab one for yourself. Once you have that jump over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see all the fantastic projects that the Design Team has to share today.
For my card this morning I colored the image with Copics and used papers from a pad that I picked up at Ross. It is amazing the things you can find out there. I paper pieced the hat.
 The buttons came from a jar that I bought at Tuesday Morning today. I ended up getting 5 different color combos.
Isn't this image adorable? I'd love to see what you all do with it. When you make something let me know in the comment section and I'll come check it out.
 I hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

So cute Melissa - love the paper flower & embellishments!