04 February, 2012

A New Challenge At Bugaboo

Good morning all and welcome to the first Saturday of the month at Bugaboo. That can only mean that the Challenge today is Anything Goes. This is always fun for the Design Team because we get to see so many delightful creations all week long.
So if you Head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog you can find all the Details on rules and prizes and see the fantastic Creations by our Delightful Design Team.
For my card today I used Ava and Deacon-Heart. I colored the image with my Copics and for the Heart I used Goosebumps splattered here and there and when that dried I painted it with Watercolors. The background is done with watercolor also.  The papers are Bo Bunny and I used some glue around the edges of the hearts and sprinkled on some Chunky Glitter.
I added some Glossy Accents to the image hearts and bow, a few pearls and fun ribbon to finish it all off. This card will be going to my youngest Daughter and her Husband.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!