24 February, 2012

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

I'm very happy that it is Friday this week. I have been fighting the chest cold that my husband passed along and it will be nice not to have to go anywhere for a couple of days. The other reason for loving Friday is the Freebie over at Bugaboo. Jodie has a great one again for you today. Head over to the Bugaboo Store and grab one for yourself and then stop by the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see all the great cards by the Design Team.

For my card today I colored the image with copics and added stickles here and there to make it shine.
 Even the Designer Papers by We Are Memories is shiney.
I hope you all have a great weekend and can get some crafting time in.

1 comment:

Jodie Mackrell said...

wonderful job Melissa! I always love the different textures you use in your cards!