03 February, 2012

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

Good Friday Morning to you. I hope you all had a good week and your looking forward to the weekend as much as I am. I am so excited because my brother is coming for a 10 day visit and will be staying at my house. Also my sister is coming tomorrow to play with some paint and ink and make some background papers. So much fun. I'll take photos. And it is Super Bowl Weekend. Yipee. I will be looking forward to all the commercials but unfortunately I have to be heading out to the airport right about half-time . poooh. Lastly this is my 4 year anniversary of my heart attack and tomorrow is my 4 year anniversary of being nicotine and alcohol free. Heart attacks can be a good thing (if they don't kill you) they make you better.
Now on to why we are really here today. It is Friday Freebie at Bugaboo and Jodie has a cutie for you today. Run over to the Bugaboo blog and check out all the wonderful creations by the Design Team and then head to the Bugaboo Store and grab a Freebie for yourself.
For my card today I used My Minds Eye papers and a wonderful bow made from some of my pull ribbon.  I colored the image with my Copics.
 I added a few rhinestones and tiny pearls to her earrings for a little glitz. the butterflies are SVG cuts by La La Studios.
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

2 comments:

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Melissa love the colours and your gorgeous design, it looks terrific.
Hugs Linda

Cheryl First said...

Great card, Melissa! Have a wonderful time visiting with your family.....and thanks for sticking that Cyndi Lauper song in my head with that sentiment you used! ;0)
Cheryl First
Bugaboo DT