15 January, 2012

Stella Says Sketch

The second installment for the Stella Says Sketch over at Bugaboo starts today. You all did such a great job with the first one I can't wait to see what you all do with this one. And don't forget that Bugaboo is having a 2nd Birthday Celebration all week long and starting tomorrow we will be having a weeks worth of mini challenges. You can head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog for a list of the Challenges so that you can work ahead. If you want to be in the running for the Great Big First Prize you need to participate in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge too.
So here is the Sketch for today.

So for my card today I used one of Jodie's adorable Skelekinz Images and you can find that HERE.  I used papers from My Minds Eye a few rhinestones and a flower I made using an SVG file by La La Studios.
You can see all the Glossy Accents and Stickles I used better here.

So get out there and start creating and have a great Sunday. I hope to see you back here for another great Bugaboo card I have made for tomorrows Mini Challenge.

No comments: