16 January, 2012

A Monday Mini at Bugaboo

Does that make you wonder? Well I'm talking about a Mini Challenge at Bugaboo Challenge Blog for the start of our week long Birthday Celebrations. If you head over to the Bugaboo Blog you can find a list of Challenges for the whole week, a list of the prizes and some fantastic examples by the Design Team.
The Challenge today is to use TWO of something on your project  because it is our second birthday.
For my card today I used the ever so cut Bobblehead Kid-Cupcake Image by Jodie.  I printed her out twice, colored her with my Copics and then Cut the head out of one of the images and used a Dimensional  to pop her head up.
 I used my Snow Pen and Stickels for the frosting and Glossy Glaze for the shiny parts.
I hope you all join us for this Challenge today and hope to see you back here all week long.

3 comments:

Linda . J said...

Love your card Melissa,all the details are so fabulous, so beautifully coloured.
Hugs Linda

Stephanie said...

So cute, look at all the details on this!

Sharon said...

Oh this is so cute Melissa!!!