22 December, 2011

A Quick Post

I just wanted to stop by really quick to share a card that I made the other night. I was looking for an embellishment for a project the other day and came across this set of Rhinestone Clusters and loved the colors. So I pulled out some papers that I had altered a while back that would match and then I dug through my printed images on my desk ad this is what I came up with while I watched NCIS. It was fun and it was not a Christmas card. In fact I think I just finished up my last Christmas Card for the year. I will miss them.
So anyway for my card today I grabbed these yummy two images by Megan over at Dilly Bean Digis and printed them out together. I painted on some Goosebumps on the background and then painted on some glitter mist, an interesting effect. the papers that I used for the flowers and the piece under that I made a very long time ago using acrylic paint and water sloped onto freezer paper and then I took glossy paper and put it face down in the paint and then pulled it up. I did it until I liked the look.
 Isn't this cool? I took a piece of glitter paper from Wall Mart cut a strip and then sprayed it with a couple colors of Pearl Mist to create this and then the piece behind is from a piece of beaded card stock that I have been hording for a little while. Again I sprayed it with glimmer Mist.
 A nice little close-up for ya.
I think this will make a great Valentines for someone.
I hope you all have a great day.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is just so gorgeous Melissa - love the Dilly Bean images and great colours!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

I just love this - the colors are awesome!