08 December, 2011

Oldie But Goodie at Bugaboo

Today is Oldie But Goodie Day over at Bugaboo and I always love going back through my Bugaboo Folder and pulling out some wonderful image from the Bug Folder. There should be more hours in the day so I can craft more. But really it is fun to pull out some New Old Images and play. Head on over to the Bugaboo store and just gaze at all the goodies. Remember that there is a huge 50% Off SALE going on right now.
So for my card today I chose the Skelekinz image Heart and her little friend Skelekinz-Wings. I bought a new My Minds Eye paper pad while shopping at Hobby Lobby yesterday and just couldn't wait to use these wonderful Valentines/Love papers.
 I just love the Stickles on the wings and bows. It goes right along with the glitter background papers.
So go over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what other goodies we have for you today.
Have a Great Day Everyone

No comments: