27 December, 2011

New Release Day at Bugaboo

I guess we are back to the real world today. People off to work, presents to put away, general cleaning up to do. I so need to mop the floors today. Yuck. But before I get to all that...there is a New Release over at Bugaboo today and these are some fun images. If you have any little (or big) Ninja fans in your life you will want to take a look at these. First off check out the wonderful work that the Design Team did over at the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and then run over to the Bugaboo Store and grab some of these little guys for yourself. There is a few days left for the big 50% off sale in the store so hurry.
For my card today I used papers from My Minds Eye, Spellbinder dies and a butterfly die from Cherry Lynn Designs.
 I colored the Ninja with Copics and added some Distress Stickels
I hope you all have a Great Day.

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there, Melissa! I stopped by your blog today for a couple of reasons. First, I'd like to invite you to stop by and visit my blog. If you like it, I'd just love to follow one another. I love making new blog friends. Also, I know you're on the Pile It On DT, and since you need to "pile it on" with lots of challenges, I wanted to tell you about a new challenge blog that needs love and attention. It is Word Art Wednesday (wordartwednesday.blogspot.com) and they have a new challenge every Wednesday. I would be so thrilled to have you pile on an entry over there when you are able. I hope it's OK that I'm telling your DT this information. Again, I would LOVE to have you visit/follow me as well. Thanks so much, and I really hope to see you soon!
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com