30 December, 2011

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Before I get into today's Friday Freebie at Bugaboo I have a couple of really fun things to tell you all about.
First Off On Sunday, Bugaboo is kicking off a New Challenge:  Stella Says Sketch  We will have a new sketch for you every other week and we hope you play along. There are some great sketches coming up.

Now after that.....Amazingly Enough Bugaboo is turning TWO! And these TWOs will not be terrible. They will be fantastic. So to Start the Second Year Off Right...TA DA we will have a week full of fun and games. Starting off with a Blog Hop On Saturday January 14th. The Design Team has been working really hard getting some fun inspiration pieces ready for you.
We have a whole weeks worth of Challenges for you so you will have plenty of chances to win some Bugaboo Images. How Cool Is that? Thank You Jodie.

 Now on to the Friday Freebie for this week. Head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog for a peek at the Design Teams creations and then run over to the Bugaboo Store and grab one for yourself.
For my card today I used papers from My Minds Eye and I colored the image with Copics.
I used glossy Glaze here and there to give thins a little shine.

I hope you all have a great day.




1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Such a cute image! Really love her and what you've done with her. xxD