23 December, 2011

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo.

It is Friday again and two Days before Christmas. Wow! What will I do next. I'm sure it will be something fun. We have a big celebration coming up at Bugaboo next month

And you don't want to miss this. Challenges every day and prizes to go with them. It is going to be GREAT. And don't forget that starting the 1st of January the Stella Says Sketch Challenges start.
But for today it is FRIDAY FREEBIE over at Bugaboo. Run over to the Challenge Blog and see all the great projects by the Design Team and then Head over to the Bugaboo Store  and pick up today's Friday Freebie.
For my card today using today's Freebie I used these great papers by Basic Grey. I colored the image with Copics and then added a few rhinestone stars to add a little shine.
Isn't this great? You can see more of these HERE. And you are gonna love them.

I Hope you enjoy the Freebie this week and Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

laurence said...

elle est vraiment tres drole cette carte !
bises