09 December, 2011

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

It is time for a Freebie over at Bugaboo. There is a lot going on this week isn't there? The 12 Days Of Christmas Challenges over at Bugaboo are great fun and I hope you have been following along. So today it is time for a Fabulous Freebie from Jodie and you can grab yours HERE at the Bugaboo Store. There are 6 more in the store also and this would be a great time to pick up some more because there is a HUGE SALE going on. 50% Off everything. How Cool Is That?
For my card today I made a TAG. I'd want this even if it wasn't attached to a present. All the Nutcrackers would look perfect on tags.
 I have been so inspired all week by the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas. I love the way this turned out.
So run over to the Challenge Blog and check out all the wonderful projects by the Design Team, Grab your Friday Freebie and Have a really good day everyone.