07 December, 2011

7th Day At Bugaboo

How does this happen? Time is just flying by. We are half way through the 12 days of Christmas Challenges over at Bugaboo and only a little more than 2 week away from Christmas. Too bad we couldn't slow time down a bit. Well enough of moaning, lets move on to why we are really here.

Today we have this inspirational photo for you to use.
 Now get busy and show us your fabulous creations over on the Bugaboo Challenge Blog. Before that Head over to the Blog and take a peek at the fun projects by the Design Team. You will find all the details about entering the Challenges and Prizes there too.
For my card today I used this cute A Kids View Image- Baby's Bath by Jodie. Can you find all  the Swans? I used papers from the 12 Days paper pack from Recollections.
 I used the Snow Pen (Liquid Applique) for the bubbles.

I hope you all have a great day.

No comments: