29 November, 2011

New Release Day at Bugaboo

It is time for a new release over at Bugaboo today and these are pretty darn cute. How about some angels. It is the perfect time of year for them. Head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what all the Designers have to share with you. Then run to the Bugaboo Store and grab some for yourself.
For my card today I colored the image with Copics and used papers by Bo Bunny. Love all the glitter.
 Here is a better look at the image.I used that Snow Pen gor the hat and trim on the shirt. The trim above the angel is little tiny felt squares with a bead sewn on each. Picked it up at the last scrapbook Convention that I went to.
I hope you all have a great day and don't forget be here on the First for some fun.
Be on the look out its heading yoru way!

3 comments:

Lola said...

I really like all the texture on your angel. Super sweet card.

Cheryl First said...

Great card with some 'different' colors!

Lori said...

Love the browns and blues Melissa and the sparkle adds just the right touch. Great job.
Lori