08 November, 2011

New Release Day at Bugaboo

It is New Release Tuesday over at Bugaboo and Jodie has done it again....Wait until you see these. More Make It Easy. Yea! And how stink in cute is this one? I just love the Reindeer don't you?  Now you must run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the Designers came up with for today. Those are some very talented ladies over there.
 For my card I colored the image with Copics and used Glossy Glaze to shine up the noses and eyes. The papers are Bo Bunny from the new Christmas/Winter collection.
 I used one of my new nesties to cut the light paper circle behind the image and then mounted that on some coppery colored glitter coated paper. Yummy..
I used the sketch from MOJO MONDAY Challenge.

I hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Debbie Carriere said...

Adorable card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!