12 November, 2011

New Challenge at Bugaboo

It is Challenge Day at Bugaboo again. Last week was the anything goes challenge and there were a bunch of entries, like 162. Wow how cool. So lets help keep it going. This weeks Challenge is a FUN one. We want to see some pockets. Make a pocket Card, make a card with a pocket on it, make a .....
                                                                     Pocket Book.
I had a lot of fun with this file from My Time Made Easy. The image by Jodie works really great here and I think my Granddaughter will love getting this at Christmas. Maybe with a few Copics in it or a gift card and a few little goodies. I used papers by Colorbok and the images are Bugaboo Rudolf Tree and  Christmas Tags- Rudolf.
 A close up of the images.
 side view. Thats some really nice glittery ribbon.
So now head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and check out what the Design Team has to share with you and then go get busy with those pockets. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

sgc said...

Really clever to make a "pocket" book! Love it, Melissa.

Tammy Miller said...

Love this I agree the "pocket" book is a great idea!