15 November, 2011

Bugaboo Sponsors ABC Challenge

So this week Bugaboo is sponsoring the ABC Challenge and this week they are at the letter  D! D as in dazzle. How fun could that be. So Bugaboo is offering the usual 7 images to the winner this week. You can head over to the ABC Blog to get all the details and rules and don't forget to check all the amazing work by the Design Team.
For my card today I used the Bugaboo Image Little Penguin Winter-Winter Bench. I used Martha Stewart Papers and some beautiful glitter paper I found at Michael's.

 The background piece is made using Elmer's glue and Pearl X powders.The snowflakes are plastic buttons.
So I hope you run over to the ABC Challenge Blog and join in the fun this week.

1 comment:

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love your fun card. such a cute image and you have colored it beautifully. Love all the details.