05 November, 2011

Bugaboo is Sponsoring Card Cupids

today there is a new Challenge over at Card Cupids and Bugaboo is the Sponsor.For all the details head on over to the Card Cupids Challenge and check it out and see what the Design Team has to share.
Card Cupids
Card Cupids mission is to provide encouragement and joy by sending cards and goodies such as stuffed animals, coloring books and art supplies to children who are facing difficult challenges in their young lives regardless of their economic background.

This weeks challenge is to use some Bling on your card.Now the card I made is not meant for a child but it is meant to have a lot of Bling. I think I accomplished that quite well.  I used some new papers from Bo Bunny for this card and colored the Ruby Christmas-Present Stack with my Copics.
 Here is a close-up and you can see all the shiney glitterie stuff on this card. That is a lot of Bling.
I hope you have a really Great Week and that you head on over to Card Cupids really soon.

No comments: