06 October, 2011

Oldie But Goodie at Bugaboo

Good Morning, today is Oldie But Goodie Day over at Bugaboo and I just had to share this little cutie with you. You know Bugaboo has a ton of Halloween and Fall Images in the Store and you may have some too from last years collections. So dig them out or go check them out and grab some. Don't forget to come by Paper Craft Planet forum or Crafters Digital Art Center and share your projects.

I used the Image A Kids View: Halloween Witch for my card today and some papers from DCWV from last years collection.

 I used colored pencils to color this image and added a little bit of Stickels.
Have a great day everyone and I'll be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I Love Love your Oldie but Goodie and I don't have that image...which by the way is now on my wish list. I also love your Friday Freebie card which isn't up yet but looks totally cool....like maybe a platform card. Will be back later to check out.