11 October, 2011

New To Me Images

Well when I was commenting on entries for one of the Design Teams last week I came across this adorable image from Saturated Canary and I couldn't wait to grab some up. I also found out that they have a Challenge Blog so I just had to share these two cards I have made in the past few days.

How about this little Vampire girl ( I'm sorry I can't give you a direct link today because the Store is closed until tomorrow) I did this for the challenge this week which is a wonderful Sketch Challenge.
 I Used papers by Recollections (JoAnns), some Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter and a few antique buttons.

 You don't get the glare in the eye in this shot and you can see the shimmer in the shoe and trim that comes from painting with shimmer paint.
 This second card is made using My Minds Eye papers. I cut the flowers using SVG files from La. La. Studios and Tim Holtz Perfect Pearls Mist. I used Copics to color the image and used glitter pens for highlights. So much fun.
 The shimmer shows a little better here.
I hope you enjoy these and head over to the Saturated Canary and check them out.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the little vampy eyes you gave her! that's stinkin' cute!! love it!

thank you for joining in the sc challenge sweetie!

xoxo

Jane said...

Beautiful cards!! Thanks for taking part in our first SC challenge!x