11 October, 2011

New Release Tuesday

Oh Wait until you see these. Remember a week or two ago Jodie over at Bugaboo released The Make It Snappy Images. Well there's more. I'm so excited I'm just Giddy and you will be too. First you just have to head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see all the fun things the Design Team has to share. And then head over to the Store and grab some of these for yourself. Oh and by the way Jodie has a Sale today in celebration of the Canadian Thanksgiving Holiday. Bonus.

For my card today I used papers by We Are Memorie Keepers. The image is colored with Copics and then I added flocking to the antlers and muzzle.

 Glossy Glaze and Sickles finish it all off.
Aren't you excited to see the rest of the set. Head over to the Bugaboo Store Now and then have a Great Day.

1 comment:

Cheryl First said...

I love all the shine on this - so merry and bright!!