14 October, 2011

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Is is really Friday again. Time has just been flying by lately. Well it is time for another Friday Freebie over at Bugaboo, That is a giant plus. And Jodie has a cutie little Peeker for you. run on over to the Challenge Blog and see all the fun stuff by the Design team and then head over to the Bugaboo Store to pick up your Freebie for this week.
For my card this week I used some Digital Papers by Jen Allyson at Design House Digitals. I colored the image with Copics and I colored a second head and popped it up with Dimensional.  I added some sickles and these wonderful oval gems . I used foil applied with double stick tape for the border and made the flower by spraying a silk flower with Perfect Pearls Mist. The trim over the stripe paper is also sprayed to match.
 You really can see the glitter but the turquoise foil does not look that shiny here.
I hope you all have a great day.

No comments: