07 October, 2011

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

It is time for a Freebie over at Bugaboo and guess what? Today there are two Freebies for you. Jodie has been so busy and has so many images that she didn't realize that this wizard was already in the store,so if you already have it there is another Kidlet Image for you too. I happen to love them both and all the other Kidlet that are up in the Bugaboo Store today. I have to go shopping.

For my Image today I made an Easel card and of course did it up Halloween style. I used some papers from Recollections (Michael's Stores). I colored the image with Copics and added a few little
embellies. The netting is from the dollar store as are the spiders and the edging is Tissue Tape by Tim Holtz.

 And closer
 And very close. Just love this little guy.

So now run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and check out the other great projects by the Design Team and then go grab your Freebies for today. And Have A Great Weekend.

No comments: