15 September, 2011

A New Layout

I recently bought all this beautiful Bo Bunny paper and some embellies and I finally have the time to photograph the finished product and post this.
Every once in a while I watch my new dog Pendelton and it so reminds me of our little Pearl and it just makes my heart ache. I think Pearl would have liked Pendelton, even though she really didn't like many dogs much. She thought she was above others I think. Our fault for treating her like a person I guess. Anyway I like to think she would have befriended Pendy since he is so timid.

Pearl and KayLynn and Claudette were very good friends. I have some fun photos of all of them.

The overall Layout:
 I used one of the Mats that come in a sheet of 4 and cut the center out to frame my girls. I painted the background of the photograph with Crackel paint.
 There is also a sheet of Chipboard pieces that are so fun. The owl here has Glossy Glaze on the eyes and Crackle Paint on his chest.
 The flower piece on the right is cut from one of the Designer Papers and added with pop ups. I did faux stitching on the stems
 I cut the butterflies with a SVG file from La La Studios.
 Flowers are cut from pattern paper, crumpled and sprayed with Shimmer spray and Stickeled around the edges.
 The border punch I used on the purple glitter paper is a new one from EK Sucess
 A Very Pretty OWL
I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you come back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cathyscrap85 said...

Thank you your message !!!
ta page est superbe, très harmonieuse !
Bises Cathy