27 September, 2011

A New Challenge Blog

Over the weekend while Web Surfing I came across some wonderful images at the Saturated Canary Etsy Shop. These little gals reminded me of my granddaughters and I just had to pick up a few.
Then today I discovered the Saturated Canary Blog and The Saturated Canary Challenge Blog. Wow these guys have been busy.
So for my card today I used the Image Tambry, a Frankenstein.
the papers are a little bit of everything Halloween. The image was colored with Copics and the background of the image is Tattered Angels Mist.
 I used a gel pen for the highlights in the hair and glossy accents on the eyes.
I hope you enjoyed this and go check out the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog Thursday for a new challenge.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

What a cute image Melissa!! And I love how you have coloured her - great card!