30 September, 2011

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Today is Friday Freebie Day over at Bugaboo and there are some Great Framed Images in the Store today. We had a choice of two to work with for today.The Freebie which is a really Cute and Fun Birthday Cake and the Birthday Fishes which I used. You can find a lot of examples of both over on the Bugaboo Challenge Blog this morning by our talented Design Team. After you check those out run to the Bugaboo Store and grab your Freebie.
I used my Copics to color the image and the papers are from Pebbles. (A new to me company)

I used goose bumps for the texture and also sprayed on a little Tattered Angels.  This is a tiny bit shiney so it is hard to photograph..


I hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oops...I thought it was Billie that used that flower punch and it was you Melissa. I have that flower punch too and need some ideas on how to use it when not making flowers. I love what you did with it. Thanks for the inspiration. The verdict is still out how I like the punch I bought and haven't used...lol