09 September, 2011

A Challenge At Bugaboo

It is time for a New Challenge at Bugaboo and this week we want to see some punches. All kinds of punches.Get creative, make a frame, a border. some cool strips. If you need some insperation head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has to share with you today.

For my card today I used 34 images. Halloween Bench, Halloween Brat- Mummy, Halloween Brat-Devil. and Goofy Halloween Cat-Spider.
There are a lot of great Halloween Images in the Store. The papers are Doodlebug and the images are colored with Copics. I used two different punches,( well 3 if you count the corner punch) by Martha Stewart and I used my Nesties to cut the image.
I covered the little black cat with Glossy Accents.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I can't wait to see all the fun creations this week using punches.

No comments: