19 September, 2011

Art With No Boundries Challenge

There is a new theme to play with up over at Art With No Boundaries. CS Designs has some fantastic Fall Sentiments in the Store and they would be great for this new Challenge which is FALL! You got it Fall colors, activities, sentiments. Come and share your projects with us. Art With No Boundaries is just a fun place to share Inspiration.
Head on over to the Blog and see what the Design Team has to share today.

For my card today I used the Pumpkins In The Cornfield Image. I colored the pumpkins with my Copics and then used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and a little bit of Tsukineko Goosebumps to add some texture and shine. The background papers are from a Fall Stack by DCWV.


The flourish is taken from a Christmas Pick I grabbed from Michaels. How fun is that?

Have a Great Week Everyone.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Fantastic card Melissa! I love the beautiful colours and the added sparkle - it all ties in well with the pumpkin sentiment! Wonderful inspiration for Art with No Boundaries!