23 August, 2011

New Release Day at Bugaboo

Today is a New Release Day at Bugaboo and rather than introducing a new series of images we are introducing a New Section in the store. These are the Dollar Images. How cool is that? And there are some cuties in there. So head over to the Bugaboo Store and check them out and don't forget to run over to the Bugaboo Blog to take a Peek at all the Fun Creations by the Design Team.
For my card this morning I used two Bugaboo Dollar Images. I colored them with my Copics, added a spritz of Shimmering Spray from Tattered Angels and some that I made myself. I just love that stuff.
 The papers I used are Basic Grey. I think I will send this to my 4 year old grandson. I told him I would start sending him more cards and letters now that he is in school and will be learning how to read. Good incentive  for a Preschooler or what?
I hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Cheryl First said...

So festive! Love the border you used with this, and the colors for everything are fantastic!