06 August, 2011

Challenge Day At Bugaboo

Ah I forgot to get this ready last night and then I slept in this morning. Bad me.  Well it is Saturday and it is a new Month so that means it is ANYTHING GOES Challenge over at Bugaboo.
You can head over to the Challenge Blog for all the details and when you are there you can check out all the great projects by the Design Team.
For my card today I used one of my favorite Bugaboo Characters , Gus Fish Whisperer. Ever notice that Gus seems to always have that beer in his hand or somewhere nearby.  I used papers Colorbok papers  A few buttons from my stash and the background piece for Gus is done with a Stampin Up image embossed on a piece of Glossy paper and then I sponged on color over that for a fun resist.

It is really hard to see the detail of the background here because it is so shiny. Darn. New Stampin Up' In Colors.
I can't wait to see what you all come up with for the Challenge and I hope you have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Linda . J said...

Love your card Melissa,beautiful colouring and all the details are so fabulous.
Hugs Linda