11 July, 2011

A Red And Green Challenge At CS Designs

It is time for Christmas In July and that is no exception over at CS Designs. We (the Design Team) have been busy little Elves thinking up great ideas for Christmas to help get you started early. So round up those papers from last season and grab an Image or two (We have lots in the CS Store Here) and join us.

For my card today I have used one of the Solitare Behind The Mask Series- Lace and Jewels. I printed it in three sizes colored them with my Copics and added some Stickles and Glassy glaze and picked out some papers from a pad by K & Co.

I showed this to my husband and he was very confused at first. He wasn't thinking Christmas at all and when he read the "Counting The Days" he asked for what? When I explained the Christmas In July theme he finally got it.

 Look at those luscious lips. She would be a fun elf to find in Santa's workshop.
I used the Sketch From The Deconstructed Sketches today.

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 9

I will also be entering this in the following challenges this week:
The Little Red Wagon; Christmas In July
Crafts Us Crazy: Christmas In July
Moving Along With The Times: Christmas In July

I hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is so STUNNING Melissa - I LOVE it!!!