28 July, 2011

Oldie But Goodie

Today is Thursday and over at Bugaboo it is Oldie But Goodie Day. The design team pick their favorite image and make a new card with it. Hop on over to the Bug Blog and see what the others have done.

For my card today I chose to use the Sewing Bear images. I use 3, Pincushion. needle and button and fused them together in Photoshop. I love the way this turned out. The butterflys and flower are SVG cuts by La. La. Studios and the papers I used are Basic Grey.
 And a close up for you. A real button stitched on over the image button. Glossy Glaze for noses and pins.
Have a great day everyone. And pull out those oldies and give them a whirl.

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is SOOOOOO dang adorable. I put the images on my wish list this morning. Fantastic, adorable card creation. And, this is why I love OBG day.

Linda . J said...

Love your card Meliss, the image is adorable and love the colours, the papers are delish.
Hugs Linda

Jodie Mackrell said...

adorable Melissa! love it!