05 July, 2011

New Release Day at Bugaboo

Well the year is half way gone and guess what we have to look forward to?   You guessed it CHRISTMAS! So this whole month we here at Bugaboo will be celebrating Christmas In July. Jodie has a lot of new Christmas images coming up and don't forget there are tons in the Bugaboo Shop. The Designers are putting on the bells and and our little elves hats and thinking up great ideas for gifts and cards to inspire you. So before I show you the New Release for today I want to remind you that....


Grab the badge and help us advertise and come join us for a week full of great prizes and wonderful surprises and a whole lot of fun.

On with today's New Release.
How cute are these little guys?
Don't forget to run over to the Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has to share with you and then run to the Store to get some for yourself.
For my card today I used some Basic Grey papers and colored my images with Copics and then added glitter. Hey it's Christmas we gotta have Glitter.
 And here is a close up for you.
I hope you all have a great day.  

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow....you used both of them...what a wonderful scene. I also love that modern Christmas tree design. At least that's what I looks like to me. Every time i look at it I see something I haven't seen before...what fun!

Lola said...

So much sparkle and fun! What a GREAT card!