02 July, 2011

A New Challenge At Bugaboo

Is It Hot Yet? Is it summer in the US yet? Do you all remember just a short time ago (like last week) we were wondering if the rain and cold would ever go away? Well I have to tell you that here in Northern California the temp is going up, it is the 4th of July weekend and better yet THE TOUR DE FRANCE starts today. I have been watching this bike race every July forever and I love it. But wouldn't you know it my alarm didn't go off this morning so I missed all the intro.

Well today is also a NEW CHALLENGE at Bugaboo and ut is the first of the month so it is  ANYTHING GOES. I always love these because we get so many wonderful entries. So don't forget to grab a Bugaboo Image if you can (We have Freebies in the STORE every Friday) and join us. Head over to the Challenge Blog and check out all the details and see what the Design Team has to share today.

For my card today I used one of my favorite Girlies and sentiment RUBY. This is me in the morning.
I used Bo Bunny papers for this, colored Ruby with my Copics and added a few pearls and swirls.

And a close-up for you.

Have a wonderful day today and a very Safe 4th of July.

3 comments:

Min said...

This turned out CUTE Melissa! The colors you used are terrific!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I LOVE you colors and whimsical embellishment swirls you added to your card. What fun! It really adds to her personality. Great card!

Cheryl First said...

Super cute! That swirl embellish looks like coffee steam! Nice touch!