26 July, 2011

A New Card for CS Designs

I have a new card to share for CS Designs today. There is still time to enter the July Challenges before the end of the month and if you run over to the Challenge Blog you can catch up on all the details and find Mr. Linky. There are great samples by the Design Team Also.

Don't forget to join us over at the Paper Craft Planet also. It is a fun place to chat and show off your CS Designs projects. We hope to see you there soon. Tell them I sent you.

Chris has some wonderful new projects on her blog at Doodle Pieces too.

For my card today I used Miss Blossom from the Blossoms Party digi and colored her up to match some papers that I had from DCWV. I used one of CS Designs Spirella designs for the center background piece.  The added little elements are also DCWV.
 I used Glossy Effects on the balloons and cake to pop them up.

How cute is this  little sweetie?

4 comments:

Steph Herbert said...

Super fun card! I love all of the detail work! :)

Rene said...

This is so cute!!
Love the colours you used & the spirelli is very clever!!
Great work!

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Melissa, This is pretty cute alright. I love how you have used my Spirelli Template and the colors you used to color Blossom. It all looks so wonderfully festive and makes me want to party.
:) Chris
http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/
http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/

Ellis said...

Wonderful card Melissa, thanks for the lovely comments you left on my blog! =)
Hugs, Elenor