29 July, 2011

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo.

It is time for a Freebie over at Bugaboo again and it is the day before the weekend. YEA! Jodie has the most adorable image for you today and wait until you see the others in this set. You will love them all.
I used some papers by DCWV and The wording was a happy mistake. I hit some button and it flipped the letters. I wish I knew what I did because this effect will come in handy from time to time.
I used my Copics to color this and then used Crystal Effects for the helmet. Some metalic pens for the silver areas.
 And here is a close up.
don't forget to head over to the Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has to share and then run by the Store and pick up your Freebie.
 Have a great day.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh yes....great effect....when you find out...let me know...I love the clear glaze over the helmet...wish I had thought of that and the swirls are perfect for making it appear dreamy and spacy. Super card!