22 July, 2011

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Good Morning Everyone. Well today is the end of our Week Long Christmas In July Challenges over at Bugaboo and I just have to tell you there has been some great projects so far. We love that you all are so enthusiastic and want to Thank everyone so much. I can't wait to see the projects for today.

It is Also a Friday Freebie today so don't forget to head over to the STORE and grab yours and then stop by the Challenge Blog to see the great samples by the Design Team.

The Challenge today is Anything Goes. So get busy and get that last challenge in.

For my card today I used the wonderful Freebie "Deacon" . I colored the image with my Copics and added a little Stickels and I used papers from a pad I have from last year by K and Co. The Happy Holidays is from a package of confetti I picked up at WallMart.  And the flowers are SVG files by La. La. Studios.
 And here is a close up for you.

I hope you all have a Great Day today.

2 comments:

Linda . J said...

Love this image Melissa and they way you coloured it,fantastic design.
Hugs Linda

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a festive card. I keep looking at it and find more things of interest and so many textures. It tells you had a great time with this little image. I know I love it.