18 July, 2011

Challenge Day At CS Designs

There is a new Challenge over at CS Designs today and it is a RECYCLE theme. We would like you to dig out those old Christmas Items.  Dig out the old Christmas Cards and cut out parts to add to your project. Grab a piece of tinsel or ribbon. I had so much fun going through my boxes of stuff. I recycled piece of a card for my project today.

You can run over to the CS Designs Challenge blog to find all the rules and some great cards by the Design Team. You can also find all the information on the Paper Craft Planet Group HERE.

 For my card today I used a piece of Bo Bunny designer paper from lastyears collection for the base and then I embossed tress with a Tim Holtz embossing folder and then I added a wonderful piece that I made using the New Text Christmas Tree Ornament by Chris. I printed the image onto Shrink plastic cut it out and added alcohol ink to the glossy side and then shrank it. I will be working on more of these. The Recycled card is the Happy Holidays and ornaments on the bottom that have been cut from an old Christmas Card.

 Here is a close up that shows the Shrink Plastic in more detail.
 I also wanted to add a card I made using the new Blizz image by Chris. You can find it HERE as well as the Sentiment.  For this card I used Bo Bunny papers again from last years collection  and some liquid pearls and Stickles to decorate. The image is colored with my Copics and then I added a piece of double stick tape to the head and body and added extra fine glitter.
 Here is a close up of the image. too cute.

 I will also be entering this card in the following challenges:
Christmas Inspirations: Anything Goes
The Crafty Pad:Christmas In July
Creative Inspiration Blog: Christmas in July
Paper Sundaes: Christmas In July
Simply Create: Christmas Time

No comments: