30 July, 2011

Challenge Day At Bugaboo

I can't believe how fast time goes these days. I have one more week until I have a new grandson, two weeks until I get to go visit my grandsons and in between there are only about a million things I want to do. Forget what needs to get done. What I know for sure is that it is Saturday again and there is a new Challenge up at Bugaboo.

This week we would like you to take a dip, create a splash have some fun with water. It has been so hot all over lately we thought this would take our minds off the heat.  So head over to the Challenge Blog for some great inspiration from the Design Team and for all the rules and details on the Challenge.


 For my card today I used the Summertime Peekers-Swimming. I colored my image with Copics and used papers by Bo Bunny. Makes you want to go for a swim hu?

I used some puff paint for the white caps and clouds and a little Stickles here and there.

 I hope you all have a good time with the Challenge this week and Stay Cool.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Love this! So cheery!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is so much fun! Love the bright summer colors and the little digi stamp is a super cute image :)