09 July, 2011

Challenge Day At Bugaboo

It is Challenge Day At Bugaboo. Thanks to everyone who played along last week for the Anything Goes Challenge. Great entrys everyone.
Okay for this week we would like you to show us some Clean and Simple Designs. As you all know that is not my forte but being a good sport I gave it a try. I like the way this turned out.
I used a snowflake embossing folder and some white pearlescent paper for the background and then cut the blue polka dot print with my Nestie and a Cuttlebug Die for the word. Egghead was colored with Copics and then I used Utee embossing powder for the edge of the circle and fine glitter for the egg body.

 You can see the embossing much better in this close-up.
know get out there and get busy on clean and simple.  Head over too the Bugaboo Challenge for all the details and to see what the Design Team has to share with you this week.  Have a Great Weekend.






5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

He's a huggable snowman. You actually made me feel a little chilly with the blue, glitter and snowflakes and that's hard to do with 90 degrees weather.

Tammy Miller said...

you did a great job with CAS I know it was hard but you really pulled it off!

Anonymous said...

This embossing is just great! What a cute card!

Stephanie said...

Too cute... great job!

Dalis said...

I LOVE Egghead, I think he is one of my favorite characters from Bugaboo!!!! Just love him... that embossing is so perfect there!

-- dalis