04 June, 2011

Saturday Challenge day at Bugaboo.


I can't believe it is the first of the month again. Time is just flying by these days. Well since it is the first it is Anything Goes Challenge Day over at Bugaboo. I hope you all can join us this week. You can find all the details over at the Challenge Blog and a new Freebie in the STORE to use if you'd like (You don't have to use a bug image but to be eligible for the prize of 7 Images you do.) Be sure to stop by and see what the Design Team has to share today.
For my card today I used some My Minds Eye papers and I used buttons for the centers of the flowers that I made.


I added a couple of extra Butterflies.


I hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Very petty. I don't recall seeing the butterfly stamp? So many wonderful digi stamps!