28 June, 2011

New Release Day at Bugaboo

Today is a New Release Day At Bugaboo and wait till you see these. I love Gus and all the wittie little sayings that come out of his mouth but this one is a dozy.  You really have to run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and check out all the wonderful creations that the Design Team has put together today and then run to the Bugaboo Store and grab some new Images for yourself. They will make you giggle!
     For my sample today I used some New Basic Grey Papers that I picked up on Saturday.
I colored the image with my Copics and I thought the bottle caps would be a nice embellie. I couldn't find the right words to put into the bottom of the caps so I filled them up with some various glitters and added Judi Kins 3D Gel. Pretty Fun Hu?
Here is a close up of the bottle caps. I also used Crystal Effects on the bottles and eyeglasses.

The Sketch
I will be entering this into the following Challenges:
Sweet Sketch Sunday
 Melgen's Designs: Plaids and/or Stripes

Have A Great Day

3 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

Fun card, the bottlecaps are great!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Stephanie said...

Oh my this is wicked cute, love the bottle caps!

Cheryl said...

What a great card! I love the bottle caps!

Thank you for joining our Stripes and/or Plaid challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!