13 June, 2011

A New Challenge At CS Designs.

There is a new challenge up at the CS Design Groups at Paper Craft Planet and Simply Scrappin Designs. I really hope you can come by and join us soon.
    " Last week CS Designs released a new series of Digital Stamps called Darlings of the Orient. These little Asian Squares are expressive and versatile and suitable for all kinds of Altered art, collage, art tags, ATCs, Inchies, Twinchies, Paper Art Dolls and Mixed Media Art".
    " In celebration of the new release, this weeks challenge is another anything goes but the main focal point of your project must be Asian and be in the shape of a Perfect Square."

    For my card I used the Image Cherry Blossom.  The papers are from a pack that I bought a long time ago at a Craft Store and it is so nice to have these great images to use with the papers.

 The acrylic piece that I used over the top of the Square main image is colored with alcohol ink and then I used Stickles and Rhinestones. These overlays are so easy to make using your Nesties or SVG cut files. You can stamp on them with staz-on too.
I hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is amazing Melissa - I love what you have done - it looks so effective!!! Great new designs aren't they?